compraventasWe can advise you on everything from the initial steps between buyer and seller to registration in the Property Registry and settlement of taxes.

For the deed you will need:

  • All parties’ identity documents.
  • Details of the estate from the property registry.
  • IBI (local tax) receipt.
  • Payment documents.

You may also need:

  • Energy efficiency certificate if you are buying a home.
  • Certificate of currency with community charges, if you are buying a flat or premises.

Are you borrowing to buy your property or does the seller owe money to the bank?

Ask us for information on how to coordinate the process.

What taxes are payable?